Post, Shoot, Reflection


1. What I found difficult was trying to find things that tie to what the subject of the photo is supposed to be about. There was a very wide spectrum of things that you can take photos of, which can make it simple but also complicated. Finding something happy in objects seem a little bit of a challenge because happy seems to be a little bit more of a human emotion. You have to think of it in a open minded sort of way!

2. During the shoot, I thought very much about balancing the photos and making sure there was nothing interfering with the picture. Our photo only worked on manual, which was a bit of a challenge and something that I should have noticed better. I also worked to notice how zoomed in or out the camera lense was to the subject.

3.  Going back, I surely would change things. I would work more on the focus, because my pictures came out pretty blurry. I would also focus on rule of thirds, which I think may be a little more difficult but can be achieved.

4. I would continue to use my awareness of simplicity and balance in my photos.

5. In my photos, I actually achieved the techniques of balance and simplicity, but did not touch much on the rule of thirds and tried to avoid mergers

6. Yes, I would want to shoot it again because I would like to improve my photos, also to focus on accomplishing all aspects of photo composition.

https://emsphoto1blog.blogspot.com/2018/09/prompt-shoot-1.html


Comments

Popular Posts