Prompt Shoot #1

Happy!!
This photo represents simplicity because there is not much to distract from the subject of the picture, the flowers. 
Metal

I think that this picture represents lines because the metal lines of the chair all connect together and lead to parts of the table. 

Bowie


This picture of the top of Bowie refers to simplicity because it is given a simple and easy backgound, the sky. There is not much to divert your attention. 




Square

The square of the top of the building refers to lines, to help shape and lead to parts of the subject. I think that simplicity also takes place in this picture. 

Comments

  1. Happy- I really love the beautiful flowers and the fact that they do represent the prompt well. The photo is simple and of good quality. I would recommend adjusting the angle so the stems of the flowers are hidden.
    Metal- The photo's lines are unique and engaging. I really like the concept of this photo. However, the photo has poor quality and seems to be off center, next time make sure your camera is in focus! It was a good idea, just poor execution.
    Bowie- I really love this photo, it is clear and bright and represents the concept very well, although I would make the building a little larger, it is kinda cut off at a weird angle.
    Square- I love the balance this photo has, also it is a cool interpretation of the prompt. The photo seems a little blurry, so just make sure your camera is focused!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts