Shutter Speed

Image result for picture with high shutter speed
High Shutter Speed

Image result for picture with slow shutter speed
Low shutter speed


Questions:
a) I would use a low shutter speed for this booth to capture certain things in the photo.
b) I would use a low shutter speed for a food booth.
c) I would use a high shutter speed to capture the dancers.
d) I would use a high shutter speed to capture everyone in the picture.
e) I would use a low shutter speed for this photo to show the flow of people coming in and out.
f) I would use a high shutter speed so that I could capture someone shooting a basket.



a) I would use a low shutter speed to capture the light and dark aspects.
b) I would use a high shutter speed to capture the people eating.
c) I would use a high shutter speed still.
d) I would still use a high shutter speed.
e) I would use a low shutter speed to capture the flow of people.
f) I would use a low shutter speed, to create a different effect being outside.

2.
If you go to "Shutter Priority", you can choose the shutter speed while the camera chooses the aperture.
If you transition to "Manual", then you choose both shutter speed and aperture on your own.
If you go to "Aperture Priority", then the camera will calculate the shutter speed for you.



Comments

Popular Posts