4 Websites: Spiral Staircases

~https://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/

~ In this blog, the article is telling us about a photographer in Germany that takes pictures of abandoned building spiral staircases. After the reunification of Germany,  many buildings were abandoned. The photographer tries hard to capture these spaces.

~ From this article, I learned about the equipment needed for these kind of shots. I also learned about certain subjects for photography.

old abandoned staircase from down


a) I picked this photo because for me, it made me need to think about where he took the photo. Did he take it at the top or bottom of the staircase? After following the stairs I figured it out! It's very elegant, even though the paint is coming off and there is rust on the wall.
b) In this photo, I see lines as a composition of photography.
c) Christian Richter took these photos.

Comments

Popular Posts