Self Portrait and Portrait Info

I think three helpful photography tips are:
a) Take a Series of Shots
b) Experiment with Lighting
c) Frame your Subject

Environmental Portraits:

I liked this picture because it showed the expression of the child and the setting he is in. I think that by seeing the background, we are able to know more about the place and subject without reading anything about it.


I like this picture because he seems to take pride in what he is showing us. It also includes the background of a restaurant, which may not look like it's from the high end of town, but I bet the food is! He is proud of what he and his restaurant can do.

Photography Self Portraits:

I like this picture because it seems that he is capturing it from a shop window, and has a wondering expression on his face. I want to know more!


I like this picture because it shows many different dimensions. You have to look to see where the actual photographer really is.

Casual Portraits:

I liked this picture because it shows raw emotion that the kids. It's in a comfortable environment, which I think is one of the best places to take pictures because of how safe and familiar the places can feel.


I like this picture because we are able to see his emotion. I also think that the picture leaves us with questions about what is going on in the photo.


For the subjects of the photos, I am planning on taking pictures of friends. I can easily take them to places that I want to shoot. Next to my house, there is a big field that I could shoot my subjects in. I could find places in Austin that I could shoot it in. I think that rule of thirds and simple compositions would be good for this shoot. I want to take a good self portrait photo that can really make people wonder about why I took my picture that way and what is included in the photo. I think that I could also take pictures of people that all look different as well.

Comments

Popular Posts