sensory overload

1. This statement surely has multiple sides to it. I agree with this statement in the fact that we are starting to not realize the value of the world around us. We can see it on the internet, so it doesn't seem as important when you see it in person. Which I definitely think is a true statement. As a photographer and what I'm sure other photographers feel disrespected almost, because it makes it look like what they are capturing in their photos doesn't have any value at all.
2. I surely take pictures of these places if I was there, because there is such a variety of color. I wouldn't want to visit this place out of choice.
3. To be a child of someone that worked here in my opinion would feel overwhelming. There is so much stuff and so much responsibility that comes with all of that. They had a lot of those places when I visited Italy, and it was actually mostly people that weren't from that country.
4. My favorite picture would probably have to be the one with all of the flowers. Everything looks different and unique, and there is such a variety of colors. 

Comments

Popular Posts