4 Websites: 10 Photography Resolutions for The New Year

~https://petapixel.com/2014/12/31/10-photography-resolutions-new-year/

~ From this website, I looked at a variety of pictures. I also looked at things that would make your photography career better and more experienced.

~ From this blog, I learned that photoshop shouldn't be every photographers enemy. It can be used for so many helpful things in a picture, not just to alter the way someone looks or to make a pizza into a model.

flowers

a) I like this picture because it makes us wonder why the photographer mixed flowers with this person. Maybe she is like a bouquet of flowers, with many different aspect to her personality. There are many ways your can interpret a photo.
b) I see simplicity and rule of thirds in this photo.
c) It doesn't say who, but the author of the website is Jenna Martin.

Comments

Popular Posts