4 Websites: The Oldest Living Things In the World

~http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/

~ The first thing that I loved about this website was the look of it. It was really organized and pretty. On this site, the photographer is taking pictures of organisms and landforms that are over 2,000 years old.

~ On this site, I learned about how she takes the pictures of these landforms. She said that she approaches the landforms as if they are people, to connect with it. She says it brings you down into history, which can be hard nowadays.

3SussmanAntarcticMoss.jpg


a) I chose this picture because it seemed to show many moments and history all in one picture. I also love water, and I can connect with this picture because I feel like I am there and a part of it.
b) Rule of thirds is present in this photo.
c) Rachel Sussman took these pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts